‘A’ Ride: relaxed ride around 12-14mph/20–22kph, usually 20m/30km
‘B’ Ride: intermediate, c.15mph/24-25kph, usually 35m/55km
‘C’ Ride: advanced, c.17mph+/28kph+ plus, usually 35m/55km plus
Exact meeting location https://w3w.co/wolves.poodle.toolbar (free Sunday parking available nearby in Tesco/Co-op car park)
- This is an uncoached session and consequently not covered by our BTF insurance
- Free to all members - to training pass required
- This is a ‘no-drop’ ride (there will be re-grouping at certain points if necessary) and will be c.30km route (average c.20 - 22 kph).
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the ride, as you must be present for the safety briefing and ready to ride by 9:00am
- Please ensure you have a roadworthy bike, cycle helmet, rear light, suitable clothing, nutrition and most importantly a saddle bag with spare inner tube etc (someone will be able to assist in the case of a puncture if necessary)
- Please ensure you have read the following document, and understand the club cycle guidance https://6f258c73-f3a1-4317-8aa9-7013f728d93a.filesusr.com/ugd/b9cea1_a84542f671dd4262b9acf3c07282ce34.pdf
- Any changes to the ride - due to cancelling because of weather etc - will be posted on Facebook by 8:15am on the morning of the ride
- Stay and have coffee and cake afterwards with your friends ☕️🍩
- Come along and have some fun!